Comprehensive Coverage and Protection:
The partnerships we have built with the clients we serve, the insurers we work with, and through our employees have propelled LaBarre/Oksnee as one of the leading agencies in the nation. Our outstanding service is the platform to provide unparalleled areas of specialization, inclusive protection and a commitment to advanced automation systems that make every insurance process quick and thorough.
LaBarre/Oksnee – your source for the industry’s leading comprehensive coverage and protection.
As an independent agent, LaBarre/Oksnee accesses several preferred homeowner association markets. All of our carriers provide comprehensive, discounted packages that address the distinctive coverage requirements and unique exposures of single family homeowners associations. In addition, we have access to several excess and surplus carriers for harder-to-place risks.
Some of the policies coverage features include:
- Property Management companies named as additional insured on General Liability, Fidelity Bond, and Directors and Officers Liability
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost
- Actual Loss Sustained Fidelity Bond Coverage
- Landscape coverage included in vandalism
- Club members named as additional insured
- Umbrella limits up to and over $25,000,000 available with extensions over both general and Directors and Officers Liability
- Blanket property limits
- Coverage for community events
- Excess liability built into the Package
- Additional insured endorsements for community board meetings
- Special Form / All-Risk on buildings, contents, business income and extra expense
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Back-up of sewer and drain from $25,000
- Valuable papers coverage from $10,000
- Accounts receivable coverage from $10,000
- Pollutant Clean-up and removal coverage from $10,000
- Earthquake available at low minimum premiums
- Master Planned Communities
As the insurance choice for many of the most prominent master communities, LaBarre/Oksnee has the strength and expertise to manage the insurance requirements of even the largest residential communities. We provide comprehensive package insurance solutions designed to address all master community needs including common area property such as clubhouses, recreation centers, pools and parks. Our solutions also cover general liability and association monies including dues assessments and reserves, directors’ and officers’ liability, automobile coverage, onsite employees, and special events policies.
LaBarre/Oksnee has direct appointments with the industry’s leading and most reputable carriers that offer proven insurance programs specialized for master communities. This enables us to provide optimal coverage and the best pricing for our clients. We have also developed exclusive insurance products with our carriers specifically designed for the insurance needs of master planned communities. Finally, we are committed to working directly with property management to dovetail the master insurance program with those of the sub associations.
Instilling trust, LaBarre/Oksnee provides free educational and risk management programs for both board members and homeowners.
Earthquake and Flood Insurance:
Virtually everyone understands the importance of insuring property against natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods. These devastating events have the potential to produce immense damage that exceeds many people’s imagination, preparation and insurance coverage. Community associations in all areas, not just high-risk locations, must take the appropriate actions to protect owners’ investments and help ensure speedy recovery from any damages caused by earthquakes or floods.
The experienced team at LaBarre/Oksnee brings an extra level of service and expertise to community associations by using industry-approved hazard models that allow us to accurately assess potential losses from earthquakes and floods. With our thorough understanding and proven methodologies of how to properly calculate damage by location, we can give our clients valuable guidance to insure for adequate replacement costs. But we don’t stop there. LaBarre/Oksnee works with several “A” rated carriers, and we will aggressively negotiate the right coverage at the lowest possible rate for our association customers.