With visionary thinking and our cutting-edge customer approach, LaBarre/Oksnee
leverages more than 25 years of extensive expertise to maximize benefits for our clients by offering:
- LaBarre/Oksnee is the largest retail agency specializing in Homeowner Associations in California.
- LaBarre/Oksnee is an independent insurance agency appointed by several companies, which means we are not
captive agents for a single carrier. This enables us to offer our clients the best coverage at the best
- For more than 20 years, LaBarre/Oksnee has been a member of the Community Association Institute (CAI).
We are also founding members of California Association of Community Managers (CACM).
- All insurance carriers proposed by LaBarre/Oksnee have an A.M. Best rating of “A” or better and
- Eliminating the time and hassle of obtaining multiple bids, LaBarre/Oksnee can provide three proposals
for your Boards.
- Specifically written for Homeowner Associations, the Directors & Officers Liability coverage we
provide includes choice of counsel, management company, board members, the association entity, committee
members, volunteers, and employees.
Areas of Expertise:
Known for its visionary business approach, LaBarre/Oksnee was founded more than 25 years ago to specifically
meet the insurance requirements of Homeowner Associations. LaBarre/Oksnee has grown to be the largest retail
agency specializing in Homeowner Associations in California and has developed a knowledgeable and dedicated
team of professionals who are trained exclusively to support the insurance needs of HOAs.
Just ask the more than 3,000 HOAs we currently service – LaBarre/Oksnee is the demonstrated knowledgeable
source for trusted comprehensive coverage and protection.
Our sole focus is providing superior insurance protection at the most competitive and economical rates to all
Homeowner Associations. Our clients benefit from the variety of specialized insurance products LaBarre/Oksnee
- Exclusive packages that meet the unique needs of community associations
- Comprehensive condominium and planned unit development (PUD) packages
- Workers compensation
- Directors and officers liability
- Distressed community packages
- Property management company packages
- Fidelity bonds
We leverage our extensive insurance experience to provide unmatched coverage flexibility and superior risk
management counsel that is delivered with the industry’s highest level of professional service. Our commitment
to outstanding personalized service is confirmed with direct account representation assigned to each client
and is supported by advanced automation systems that allow us to expedite all claims and servicing
Focused on benefitting the clients we serve, LaBarre/Oksnee has established strong partnerships with our
insurance carriers. We are proud to be an independent insurance agency that has secured appointments, some
exclusive, from the industry’s leading insurance carriers that include CAU and Philadelphia. All insurance
carriers proposed by LaBarre/Oksnee have an A.M. Best rating of “A” or better and are California admitted.
As an independent, non-captive agent, LaBarre/Oksnee is free to negotiate the best coverage at competitive
rates for our clients. Our unique experience extends to giving our clients risk management guidance for
adequate earthquake and flood coverage.
LaBarre/Oksnee offers the following enhanced services:
- Availability to meet with HOA Boards or Committees
- Review of civil code and CC&R requirements to ensure coverage meets association guidelines
- Research of the best carriers for renewal insurance for optimal coverage and rates
- High experienced claims coordination that determines validity and works to favorable results
- Availability of loss control inspections from controllers that have thorough knowledge of current codes